•go to the bathroom to escape
•feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
•dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
•never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
•follow said person way too much
•worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
•faking an illness to get out of a social event
•dont buy something necessary because the cashier is intimidating.
Carnival of Venice.
I feel so alone. Very few beings mean the universe or my life to me, and yet I cannot be with the one who means the most.
"If you cannot be with the one you love, love the one you’re with.."
And I do. Very much. But nothing could compare to you. Nothing.
I knew that I could never be with you, but I always held on hope.
You cannot experience true despair without a sense of hope.
I still hold onto it, however stupid it may be. However wrong it may seem.
But you? You will never be a mistake. I just hope you hold on.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
"Remember, the death penalty is murder."
Ugandan Rhino Viper
And unfortunately we are so good at holding on to hope…
Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.